Background

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Last labs and u/s

Had my last labs and u/s yesterday and everything is looking good!

My lining did good and didn't go getting too thick on me! We are still at 11 mm.  Woot Woot! So everything is good and ready for little baby embryo to cozy into! Eekk!

We are now only 4 days away from transfer! It's starting to really hit me now. Especially since we had some big medicine changes. I stopped the Lupron and started up the booty shots of Progesterone. 


We head to Spokane Saturday for early morning labs on Sunday and then will find out Sunday what time we are to be there for transfer on Monday! They thaw our little embryo the morning of transfer and take a picture of that bundle of cells that we get to bring home with us. All of my transfers have been frozen embryo transfers (FET) because I overstimulated after each retrieval and couldn't ever do a fresh transfer. It's pretty amazing what they can do these days!

Medicine:
Medrol 1x day for 5 days
Doxycycline 2x a day for 5 days
Estrace 2mg 8 am -  8pm
Progesterone shot 1 mg at night
Baby aspirin
Folic acid
Prenatal
Probiotic
Omega 3/ vit D
Metformin 500mg 2x a day

Herbs/Natural stuff I'm trying:
Red raspberry leaf
Vit E 2x a day
Vit C
Millennia oil rubbed on abdomen and under right ankle bone. 2x a day


Now let me ramble some. I am super hopeful this is the one and given that 2 for 2 transfers I have gotten pregnant I'm pretty secure in feeling I will get pregnant this round too. The thing  I really worry about is if I can make it past 7 weeks without miscarrying. And then if I do getting to 12 weeks and then stitching my cervix (due to my past pre-term labor with Jayden) and then getting past 23 weeks (how far I was with Jayden) and just being able to have a healthy full-term baby that I actually get to bring home.  I'm pretty sure I'll just be a ball of nerves the whole pregnancy.


I'm not going to say I'm all optimistic and positive cause in reality I'm anxious, nervous, scared. But I do have hope and faith that I truly have done EVERYTHING in my power to get this baby here. It is no longer in my hands. I have to fully trust in God and that's hard for my controlling personality to do. :)

I just wanted to once again thank everyone for your kind loving thoughts, prayers and support. I truly feel them. I am so incredibly beyond grateful I have the friends I do {those I've met and those I have yet to meet}. Wish I could hug every single one of you. I'll try and update as soon as I can after transfer.  xoxo-Until Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment